Pacific Retail Capital Partners offers an exceptional depth of knowledge in all aspects of retail real estate to deliver top-tier service as an operating partner of regional malls across the United States. Based in Southern California with decades of experience in oversight of major national shopping centers, Pacific Retail provides end-to-end sourcing assessment, underwriting, valuing, developing, and asset management to enhance the value, quality, and experience of its growing portfolio of properties.
This is an opportunity to be an intern in a fast paced and entrepreneurial team. For qualified candidates, this is an excellent chance to learn about retail real estate from seasoned professionals. Candidate will work directly with the acquisition team on a part-time basis and assist with various responsibilities as they arise.
Position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
Specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Help evaluate potential acquisition opportunities across retail property types / strategies
- Maintain investor and transaction databases
- Research and analyze demographic, market, sector and property data
- Assist in other special projects and assignments as they may arise
- Undergraduate studying finance, real estate, or related field
- Prior real estate/finance internship experience and financial modeling in excel preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA requirement
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint), Argus/Argus Enterprise experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, committed and team-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
Please email your resume and cover letter HERE
Include subject line: Real Estate Internship.