Operations Manager – Franklin Park Mall
The Operations Manager enhances the property value by assisting the General Manager in the management of the property. The Operations Manager should have a good understanding of the operating systems of the property, contracted services, construction practices, preventive maintenance, and safety practices. This position is based in Toledo, OH.
Management and Operations
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner which protects, maintains, and improves the value of the owner’s asset within the context of the Management Agreement, Loan Documents, REA, and leases.
- Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulation, and pass the compliance portion of the operations audit.
- Implement preventive, ongoing, and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
- Select contracted services by developing scopes of work, requesting bids, monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements.
- Manage maintenance team through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop multi-year capital project plans and manage the process to complete the capital projects.
- Review public safety reports to monitor incidents, identify trends, verify accuracy, and develop preventive programs as necessary.
- Process and track all insurance claims to ensure proper follow-up and mitigation.
- Manage tenant construction by working with tenant coordinators, contractors, and tenants.
- Ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Monitor performance of in-house and contracted services and take necessary action to assure in-house performance and contracted services (security, landscaping, janitorial, etc.) are performing up to our maximum standards.
- Develop Plans of Action for Capital Projects and manage the process to complete these Capital Projects.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, machinery and equipment.
- Accurate budget preparation with emphasis on minimizing expenses by efficient use of manpower and materials.
- Develop and manage the operation expenses at budgeted levels
- Manage capital projects in a timely, cost effective manner at budgeted levels
- Assist the general manager with forecasting operational and capital expenses
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly ownership reports.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time to successfully operate a Regional Shopping Center.
- Minimum 2 years of college.
- 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of computer programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Operations Manager – Franklin Park Mall” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.