The Marketing and Local Leasing Coordinator will collaborate with and assist the Marketing & Business Development Manager with print and digital marketing, event planning, social media, community outreach, canvassing, business development and specialty leasing to exceed the expectations of center owners, tenants, and guests. Focus on wellness programming (classes, speakers, activities) for youth, families, artists, and seniors; grow an omni-channel digital program (blog, social media, email, video, SMS) with an emphasis on influencer and business development partnerships; and drive income through advertising deals, temporary leases (pop-up shops), and event sponsorships.
- Have working knowledge of the area market.
- Marketing Strategy Implementation – comprehensive, research-based planning that directs marketing efforts and drives sales.
- Coordinate monthly and weekly special events and community relations programs.
- Assist in public relations – drafting press releases, blog posts, media alerts, emergency response.
- Assist in developing collateral pieces for Marketing and Specialty Leasing programs.
- Take photos, videos, boomerangs and write captions for robust social media program.
- Oversee production schedules for any planned advertising or printed pieces. Write copy, proofs materials and distributes as necessary.
- Help identify corporate sponsorship opportunities that will generate additional revenue for the property; assist with sponsorship proposals and programs.
- Recruit retailers to participate in planned center programs.
- Manage and source digital media content for all center digital elements
- Assist with the ongoing temporary leasing of the Retail Merchandising Units (RMUs), kiosks, in-line store and vending, including but not limited to lead generation, lead nurturing, sales presentations and sales follow up.
- Assist with preparation of contracts/agreements and amendments.
- Help prepare and adhere to the monthly and quarterly budget forecasts.
- College degree required.
- 2+ years of Marketing and/or related experience.
- Strong understanding of digital ads, including Facebook campaigns and AdRoll
- Ability to manage timelines of numerous projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; clear, concise and professional representation expected
- Strong analytical capability, especially in understanding and applying marketing/retail trends and marketing communication principles.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and vendors rapid and seamless execution.
- Must be flexible and able to work event shifts which may include nights, weekends and holidays with ability to travel as needed for conferences and national meetings.
Preferred Experience – please note these in your application:
- Event planning and coordination experience for events.
- Comfortable in an office environment: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat, GoogleDrive, conference calls, printing/copying/scanning, Outlook, team meetings etc.
- Curate email content develop distribution strategy and maintain regular schedule of communication. Implement a plan to grow the database.
- Fluent in social media. Understand and be able to execute Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, and email paid and organic campaigns.
- Fluent in the Facebook campaign manager and business manager.
- Understand and be able to execute web retargeting campaigns.
Additional Skills – please note these in your application:
- Ability to manage timelines of numerous projects simultaneously
- Eye for photography/selecting images that perform well in social media posts
- Knowledge of real estate, retail marketing, leasing and operations a plus
- Basic Google Analytics preferred
- Photo & Video editing experience a bonus.
- Bonus points: Basic understanding of WordPress, MailChimp, InDesign, and iMovie
- Dealing with ambiguity and learning on the fly
- A guest experience focus
- Drive for planning and organizing
- Excellent time management
- Innate comprehension of social media and the Internet
- Interest in Digital Technology
- Proactive Learner
- Excellent Open Communication
- Natural Team-Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Marketing & Local Leasing Coordinator – North Olmsted, OH” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.