The ideal candidate should have experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, event planning and graphic design. Those interested in a long-term career goal have an opportunity to move up quickly in this dynamic industry with a growing company.
- Strong marketing background
- Strong copywriting skills
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director and property team to develop and execute comprehensive, research-based strategic planning that directs marketing efforts to enhance asset value by actively participating in the leasing process (permanent and specialty), driving sales, and generating alternative revenue
- Maintain frequent, in person contact and communication with all tenants. Ability to take information and apply it to marketing programs, promotional outlets and reporting
- Assist in all stages of Business Development including obtaining signatures for contracts, COI, installation coordination and deal point execution
- Administration and coordination of community outreach initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on all facets of reporting
- Manage the process of updating on-mall signage, graphics, handheld directories, backlit directories, website directories.
- Ability to properly communicate and answer questions on KIPSU within the companies standards, during center hours
- Be a brand ambassador for the center
- Have a working knowledge of the area market. Be prepared to assist in obtaining information on all competitive properties, area and customer demographics and available media
- Stay on top of industry trends by reading trade and area magazines, newsletters and communicating
- Submit marketing expenses
- Continuously improve media spend ROI with a focus on driving attendance, length of stay, sales and subscription sign ups
Event Coordination and Implementation
- Develop, plan and execute marketing programs, events and initiatives based on Marketing Manager’s direction.
- For special events, research and book entertainment, maintain master programming calendar, coordinate activities, implement direction, promote, attend and represent mall management.
- Perform as a mall office staff person, i.e., be willing to work all events (night and weekend events do occur) and participate in weekend management duty during holidays and peak times.
Tech, Digital & Social
- Ability to learn and use new systems.
- Create, update and implement digital marketing platforms including website, e-newsletters (once a week), social media and more that drive results.
- Develop and maintain Social Media strategy across all channels that meets center goals. Includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YELP
- Engage with followers while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Direct and coordinate third party agency teams, including: digital media, paid search, SEO, affiliate, creative and social. Measure and analyze online marketing campaign performance.
- Coordination and installation for digital and on-mall signage.
- Develop SMS programming that drives results (Trumpia)
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Contactus@atbroadwaycommons.com
Please reference “Marketing Coordinator – Broadway Commons” in the subject line.