About the job
Pacific Retail Capital Partners is a fully-integrated, entrepreneurial organization with an unparalleled depth of knowledge in all aspects of retail real estate. Our team of executives and strategic partners draw on decades of experience with major national shopping center owners to deliver top-tier service as an operating partner and provide efficient oversight of the company’s own portfolio. Our broad-based talent is versed in multiple disciplines from investment and development, which enables the company to quickly assess market opportunities, to management, marketing and leasing which allows them to effectively control costs and maintain the quality of its properties. This position is based in Scottsdale, AZ but our company operates nationally with a particular emphasis on large regional malls.
Executive Assistant to Marketing Executive
You have high expectations for yourself and your career, so do we. Imagine what we will achieve together. You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
- As the Executive Assistant to Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing teams for Regional Shopping Centers by successfully performing the following duties including, but not limited to
- Assist Marketing department in their day-to-day activities.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual ownership reports and presentations.
- Perform customer service functions with vendors, partners and mall team members.
- Manage calendars, meetings, handle travel arrangements, schedule conferences, organizing data and gathering information.
- Perform any other duties which may be required from time to time to successfully operate a Shopping Center portfolio.
- Manage and execute weekly expense report reimbursements.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects and special initiatives.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires/ data gathering and analyzing.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, contacts, lists, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Prepare and deliver promotional or recap type presentations.
- Basic graphic design capabilities and ability to manage and give direction to freelancers and designers.
- Organize and maintain online digital files, photos, articles, logos, etc.
- Gather and compile center holiday hours, staff names, event calendars, birthdays, goals etc. as requested.
- Run errands and facilitate inter-department shipping needs and best practice sharing.
- Participate and document weekly meetings and department updates by sending agendas and minutes/notes.
- Organize department calendars to sync with corporate calendar and stay in constant communication with corporate executive assistants.
- Learning on the Fly – learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Problem Solving – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Organizing – can marshal resources (people, material, support) to get things done, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, uses resources effectively and efficiently, arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management – uses time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities, gets more done in less time than others, can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience.
- Experience with shopping mall property management a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, vendors, tenants and ownership.
- Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel A MUST.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to: HR@pacificretail.com
Please reference “Executive Assistant, Marketing – Scottsdale” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.