Job Scope: Support national marketing and specialty leasing executives and group
- Assist both Marketing and Specialty Leasing executives and departments in their day to day activities.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual ownership reports and presentations.
- Perform customer service functions with vendors, partners and mall team members.
- Manage calendars, meetings, handle travel arrangements, schedule conferences, organizing data and gathering information.
- Make photo copies, scans, faxes. Keep online digital files.
- Perform any other duties which may be required from time to time to successfully operate a Shopping Center portfolio.
- Manage and execute bi-weekly expense report reimbursements.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Financially savvy and able to leverage economy of scale to cut/share costs.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing and specialty leasing executives in organizing various projects and special initiatives.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires/ data gathering and analyzing.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, contacts, lists and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information. Collect reports every Friday from Specialty Leasing teams and compile for review over the weekend.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional or recap type presentations. Basic graphic design capabilities and ability to manage and give direction to freelancers and designers.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Field media requests and disseminate project information via phone and email
- Organize and maintain online digital files, photos, articles, logos, etc.
- Supervise interns as needed
- Take a lead role in developing and managing the PRCP online presence via other new media venues. Generate story ideas and content (website & social media). Respond to requests and comments sent through social messages, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- Gather and compile center holiday hours, staff names, event calendars, birthdays, goals etc. as requested.
- Run errands and facilitate inter-department shipping needs and best practice sharing.
- Participate and document weekly meetings and department updates by sending agendas and minutes/notes.
- Organize department calendars to sync with corporate calendar and stay in constant communication with corporates executive assistants.
Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. A team player.
Problem Solving – Is Resourceful. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
Anticipates Needs– Discover other people’s hot buttons and pay attention to them. Be a good listener, including “reading” between the lines. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Able to take direction from multiple people.
Organizing – Can marshal resources (people, material, support) to get things done, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, uses resources effectively and efficiently, arranges information and files in a useful manner and keeps all informed.
Time Management – Uses time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities, gets more done in less time than others, can attend to a broader range of activities.
Multi-Task– Demonstrates ability to multi-task working on multiple projects and assets at once and adheres to deadlines. Strong follow through and follow up skills to keep team members on task.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, consistently available, responsive and highly organized. The candidate should have an interest in media, communications and/or sales and must be a strong verbal and written communicator. Strong web research skills, a familiarity with mobile and web based technology, and proficiency with Microsoft Office are mandatory. Adobe Photoshop and HTML skills are preferred but not required.
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years administrative or project management experience.
- Experience with a shopping mall property management or commercial real estate a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, managers, customers, tenants and ownership groups.
- Heavy computer knowledge: Microsoft office, power point, graphic design (adobe or in design), web, social media channels and excel.
- Technology/Digitally focused
- Able to work remotely or in an office and have a flexible work schedule and environment.
- Potential for quarterly travel
To apply email resume: Nkayyem@PacificRetail.com